The reference ranges may be method-dependent and therefore can only serve for orientation. The data on clinical indications, assessments and observations relate to important information for each laboratory test and does not purport to be complete. For further questions please contact our contact person.
(N), (U), (W) = Parameters marked as W (forwarding) will be analyzed by laboratories of the "Laborverbund für Medizinische Diagnostik", marked with U (Subcontract) examinations will be analyzed by other laboratories and, where appropriate, also charged. Parameters marked with N are not yet accredited.
Test information and conditions/diseases
- Hepatitis C Antibodies
- Hepatitis C Antibodies (blot)
- Hepatitis Delta (IgG/IgM)
- Hepatitis E IgG
- Hepatitis E IgM
- Holotranscobalamin Holo-TC
Human Placenta Alkaline
- Hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase HBDH,α-HBDH, LHD-1
IA2 - Ab.
- IgA in CSF
- IgA in serum immunoglobulin A
- IGFBP-3 Insulin Like Growth Factor Binding Protein-3
- Insulin Ab.
Intestinal Goblet Cell Antibodies
- Intrinsic factor Ab.
- Lupus anticoagulant aPTT-LA
- Macroglobulin(alpha-2-Macroglobulin) in urine
- Magnesium in serum
- Magnesium in urine
- MAK (Anti-Thyreoid.-Peroxidase)
- Malondialdehyde MDA
- Mercury (Hg) in blood
- Mercury (Hg) in salvia
- Mercury (Hg) in urine
- Metanephrine in plasma
- Metanephrine in urine
- Methylhistamine N-Methylhistamine
- Methylmalonic acid MMA
- MI-2 Ab.
- myeloperoxidase (MPO, p-ANCA)
- Neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin NGAL
- NT-pro BNP NT-pro-BNP, brain natriuretic peptide, N-terminales pro-BNP
- Ostase alkaline phosphatase bone isoenzyme, BAP
- Oxalate in urine