Our range of services includes all areas of laboratory diagnostics such as clinical chemistry, haematology, immunology, toxicology, molecular biology, transfusion medicine, infection diagnostics and human genetics.
You can find a complete list of all routinely performed analyses and parameters in our online list of services (LINK).
In addition, tests can be newly developed or validated and established on request.
Available measurement principles are listed alphabetically below
- Atomic Absorption Method (AAS)
- Flow Cytometry (FACS)
- Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization (FISH)
- gas chromatography (GC)
- High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Immunological methods (e.g. CLIA, ELISA, indirect immunofluorescence, nephelometry, RIA, TRACE technology, turbidimetry)
- Mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS, MALDI-TOF MS and GC-MS)
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- PCR (various platforms)
Can't find a desired parameter or method, would you like information about the available devices?
Feel free to contact us!